To improve the health of people living in the culturally diverse community of Northern New Mexico through access to the highest quality healthcare, education, research and advocacy.
Want to work in a judgment-free environment focused on compassionate care, respect, and dignity of our patients? Do you want to make a difference in your community to enhance the quality of life for all its members? At Southwest Care we believe that everyone deserves access to quality healthcare and we need team players like you to help succeed in our mission. Please click the link below to watch a short video on the great work being carried out at Southwest Care Center and then review our open positions.
|Title:||RN Care Coordinator|
|Location:||901 West Alameda St., Santa Fe, NM|
- Serves as a key member of the interdisciplinary care team to identify high risk, high acuity patients that would benefit from care coordination.
- In collaboration with other providers and team members, develops interdisciplinary care plans for patients
- Orients and educates patients (and family/support members as identified) by explaining the care coordination process and initiating the care plan
- Works to resolve issues that could affect progression, fosters peer support and education to others regarding the care coordination process
- Continually evaluates patient adherence to and effectiveness of the care plan toward desired outcomes; modifying as necessary to ensure the best outcome for the patient,
- Provides clinical care in compliance with SCC policy and the provisions of the New Mexico Nurse Practice Act
- Documents appropriately and timely in the electronic medical record
- RN, State of New Mexico
- Minimum 1 year RN experience within an ambulatory primary care/internal medicine or acute care environment; LPN and/or Medical Assisting experience may be considered in lieu of this requirement.
Sign on bonus may be offered