To improve the health of people living in the culturally diverse community of Northern New Mexico through access to the highest quality healthcare, education, research and advocacy.
Want to work in a judgment-free environment focused on compassionate care, respect, and dignity of our patients? Do you want to make a difference in your community to enhance the quality of life for all its members? At Southwest Care we believe that everyone deserves access to quality healthcare and we need team players like you to help succeed in our mission. Please click the link below to watch a short video on the great work being carried out at Southwest Care Center and then review our open positions.
|Location:||810 W. San Mateo, Santa Fe, NM 87505|
- Preparing monthly journal entries for the Pharmacy and Research activity,including but limited to sales/revenue, Accounts Receivable and posting cash receipts into the related sub ledgers.
- Prepare and load stipend payments to Research participants.
- Monitor the stipend account balances and ensure adequate funds are available for disbursement.
- Prepare monthly trend analyses of Pharmacy and Research activity.
- Demonstrate an ability to prepare standard financial ratios as needed.
- Working with the Pharmacy and Research departments, gain an understanding of these lines of business.
- Prepare invoicing for Department of Health activities.
- Prepare interdepartmental journal entries for medical supplies ordered through the Pharmacy.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Accounting or 30 semester credits in accounting coursework from an accredited accounting program. Extensive experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with Dynamics GP and/or Workday General Ledger preferred
- Experience or expertise in Information Systems, including extensive training and use of Excel